• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misrepresentation and contributing to a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Our state: Ohio
Our son was arrested in a club at the age of 16. He was in an underage club using his friends i.d. He was caught holding a beer bottle. We want to know the consequences for his 18 year old friend that gave him his i.d. and the consequences for our 16 year old. Our child has been charged with misrepresentation, and the 18 year old was charged with contributing to a minor. Thank You for your help. Do you think we need a lawyer? What kind of cost are we looking at?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential