• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missile destroys my mercedes benz

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stephenk

What is the name of your state? Fear

I am the president of a middle eastern country. Last night my brand new 2003 MBZ 500 was destroyed by some vandals. Nothing is left but the ashtray and my Lojack alarm.

The only proof I have is part of a missile that says "Made in U.S.A."

I really believe those Shiite Muslim kids next door did this to me.

My question is, since they used a US made missile can I file suit in California, preferably San Francisco, where I have heard juries are favorable to misuderstood victims such as myself.

Please respond ASAP as my computer connection may go off soon. Or you can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

tammy8

Sorry Sonofabitch, I men Saddom, but under US law, your vehicle would not be covered under terrorist acts.

You may want to try speaking to the UN and looking up France in particular. They may be able to "help" you back on your feet............before THE USA BLOWS YOU ON YOUR A$$$$$!!!!!!

I'm shocked and in awe of your post

Do you have comprehensive insurance? If not, all the money you saved on premiums should buy you a nice Geo Metro.

H

hmmbrdzz

:D

wait til the Moab shows up, along with a few bunker busters :eek:

hmmbrdzz

L

ladyc4

stephenk said:
What is the name of your state? Fear

I am the president of a middle eastern country. Last night my brand new 2003 MBZ 500 was destroyed by some vandals. Nothing is left but the ashtray and my Lojack alarm.

The only proof I have is part of a missile that says "Made in U.S.A."

I really believe those Shiite Muslim kids next door did this to me.

My question is, since they used a US made missile can I file suit in California, preferably San Francisco, where I have heard juries are favorable to misuderstood victims such as myself.

Please respond ASAP as my computer connection may go off soon. Or you can email me at [email protected]
LOL I got a 1990 Isuzu Trooper with a flat tire and a noisy exhaust that I'll sell you for $1,000,000.
And here's a souvenir you might be interested in-
http://www.iraqtshirts.com/images/saddam_full.gif
(auctioneers note;I am not associated with ,or promoting that web site in any way.)

L

ladyc4

HomeGuru said:
stephenk, you can't sue but you can always borrow bin Ladin's camel. One hump or 2?
Breaking news-binLaden's camel no longer available-he and Taliban need it for themselves- Ox is either MIA or AWOL and the whole USA is riding their ass.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">