• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missing kid.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jadasdaddy

What is the name of your state? Kansas- 08/03/05 I returned My 10yo daughter to her mother after a summer visit- when i dropped her off they were in the process of moving- I asked the mother what the new addresse was and she replied that she wasnt sure but that she would call in a few days-that was 4 weeks ago!! As far as I know she has no phone, I have been unable to reach her at work and cannot verify an addresse I have- I live in wichita she in topeka, I called local police in topeka and they have been unable to make any contact at that addresse. Jada has expressed an extreme desire to move in with me and is willing to say that in court, she has been in 6 schools in the last 4 years and twice as many homes, there is no stability, she's not allowed to play outside or even walk home from school because of the neighborhood my daughter is also the primary careperson in the home for an infant- - my main question is what is the law regarding my right to know contact information- phone numbers addresses and what is the time frame for her to tell me, and the mother has expressed a desire to move to georgia- how can i stop this. I do not have much money, its gonna take atleast 3 monthes to gather up a retainer- in the meantime i am collecting info and evidence.

snostar

What does the court order state in regards to relocation and providing address/phone information? It is very likely a judge will not even listen to the wishes of a 10 year old when determining a modification.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">