• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

@mjpayne

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

I only remember seeing it on one other user and they were a SM. I figured they did it when they could be modified.

Unless clearly modified I've only seen New Member, Member and Senior Member.

Just Blue

I only remember seeing it on one other user and they were a SM. I figured they did it when they could be modified.

Unless clearly modified I've only seen New Member, Member and Senior Member.
Did you mean to post this in the Tech forum? Cause newbie will see the thread... ;)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I don't believe members are able to edit their membership label any longer unless they apply to the Admin first.

mjpayne

I have no problem if @mjpayne sees it. I believe that system allowing someone to tag themselves or the system tagging themselves with that few posts with what sounds like Senior status is a technical issue.:(
It's the system assigning description based on various parameters, primarily # of posts I would imagine. I did not set it to that.

FlyingRon

I've not seen "Well Known Member" on this forum, but I've seen it on other XenForo sites, so I do believe it's probably some default/built-in promotion.

quincy

I've not seen "Well Known Member" on this forum, but I've seen it on other XenForo sites, so I do believe it's probably some default/built-in promotion.
The only "well known members" on this forum so far (to my knowledge) have been mjpayne, laurakaye, Litigator, Whoops2u and Taxing Matters. Litigator is a former senior member returned under a different user name. And Taxing Matters seems to be an outlier. The others all joined about the same time.

Last edited:

PayrollHRGuy

@mjpayne in a post where a 17 (about to be 18) year old who is still in high school asked if they can move out at 18 answered properly and then added that they could also drop out of school. While this is true it wasn't asked and is, IMO, a really stupid thing to add.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I have seen "well known member" as a default setting on other sites using the same software.

mjpayne

@mjpayne in a post where a 17 (about to be 18) year old who is still in high school asked if they can move out at 18 answered properly and then added that they could also drop out of school. While this is true it wasn't asked and is, IMO, a really stupid thing to add.
He said "would love to move out in may when i turn 18" so obviously that is what he was asking about. The school part was to elaborate on the reasons why it is not a legal barrier to moving out. That was because OP specifically asked "Am I able to move out at 18 If I am still in high school."

No need to read into my posts. They say what they say. I never suggested he actually do this.

quincy

He said "would love to move out in may when i turn 18" so obviously that is what he was asking about. The school part was to elaborate on the reasons why it is not a legal barrier to moving out. That was because OP specifically asked "Am I able to move out at 18 If I am still in high school."

No need to read into my posts. They say what they say. I never suggested he actually do this.
This is the technical section of the forum which addresses technical issues. You can add specific thread comments to the specific threads.

mjpayne, have you posted to this forum in the past under a different user name - or do you contribute to another forum under a different user name?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">