• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mobile Home Park: landlord responsibilities?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunney44

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? NYS The problem I would like to find an answer to is this.. There is a family in the park where I reside that has cockroaches and they have traveled to the surrounding homes. There are at least 5 other homes that I know of, that have now got cockroaches because of this one family. The owner of the park is having the one home taken care of but that leaves the rest of us having to deal with it on our own and I'm sure that once they spray that home, we will be getting their squatters next. Is the park owner responsible for spraying all the homes or are the tenants who rent from him? :mad:

BL

What's a matter the home the roaches originated in don't have no more crumbs in it .

Gee they want FOOD

They traveled all that way ?

Can you prove that is the roach Family that has entered the other homes . What's their names ? Blacky ?

Well , have you Ask Management / LL ?

No IAAL NOOOOOO >>>>>>>

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

This post would have been terrific if it had come from one of the Dufus States.

IAAL

**A: I think NYS is one of the dufus states, but in a different kind of way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">