• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

modifying a shared parenting agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? OHIO

How does one go about modifying a shared parenting
agreement ? how much does this cost ? how long is the
process ?
In my divorce papers , it states I cannot take my son out
of the county, however I plan to relocate, and my ex is ok
with it, but not sure how to handle the situation now !

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential