• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mold in a new home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

heartzlove

What is the name of your state? PA

I just moved to PA from NY, My roof was not put on fast enough in my home, So I have inherited MOLD in my home!!! Every room has mold, A mold co. was called in and they started doing the work, Unfortunately the Builders decided to make him stop. They have no money to pay for ANYTHING!!! My home is just sitting there, I have spoken to 5 lawyers, Who have all told me to just "wait and see" ... I am tired of waiting. I have 2 young kids who need beds.. Any ideas?

PghREA

5 lawyers told you to "wait and see" and your now asking cyber people. . . . . ?

A similar thing happened to my SIL. The new roof of an addition was blown of in a micro burst and rain poured in. He called a fire & water restoration company who worked at drying everything for a few weeks and then the framing was treated. These corrections do take time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">