• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mold In House

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i live in the state of texas.My onsurance company is state farm and they have send out a plumming serive and a hygenist who took many samples throughout the house and photos. i received the copy that tells where all the bad mold is and what kind it is.now speaking with the agent they have agreeded to taking care of only the bad mold in my son's bedroom although it is troughout the entire home.this suggests to me that they are playing a game with us and should pay for all of the bad mold to be removed!i think i need legal help right away.of they have said that this is not covered due to the fact that the mold did not come from a plumming water leak although i did not receive a report from the plumming service.please advise a.s.a.p.
thank-you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">