• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Molester has my address

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

Saying that a R/O is useless against a determined aggressor - while factual - is still bad advice.

If that's the case, why lock your doors at night? - it won't stop a determined burglar or rapist.

Why defend yourself against an assault? - it won't stop a determined attacker.

Why put your seatbelt on? It won't prevent a big rig from crushing you.

I stand by my opinion that the officer's statement to you was both improper and a potential cause for discipline.

Carl

J

Justyce

Thank you again.

Understood.
You are diligent and concerned.
I need a lawyer now.
The officer who told me the truth, then left it up to me to decide what to do is ancient history.
Personally, I like it when people act like I have intelligence and might actually know how to use it.
I really like it when someone gives me all my options and lets me decide for myself.
If I ever believed my stalker hadn't been thrown off by my move, I would have filed for the RO immediately. If I had had ANY disposable income at the time, I would have filed it anyway. Again, ancient history.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">