• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mom is willing to allow father to have son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Missouri - The parents have agreed to change physical custody of child 8 1/2 yrs. old. Is there a "generic form" that can be used in helping to write up the agreement to present to the judge? Help would truly be appreciated. Thanks! The Dad (is very much happy needless to say)


Senior Member
don't know about a generic form, but i am going through a modification hearing right now for custody.

my ex presented a written plea - it looks just like the ones that i have on my microsoft word program - that detailed out why he wants custody to change and asking the court to review custody and to modify it. along with a new parenting plan.

the ex agrees now - JUMP ON IT - they have been known to change their minds. it might be worth asking a lawyer to draw the papers up for you. since there is no research or battling in court, his legal secretary could probably do it. might be cheap enough and you could file it yourself. that way, you know that it is drawn up complete and no loop holes for the ex to go through.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential