• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Money stolen from me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

[V]

I live in California.
There was this one kid, he is 17 years old who stole 100$ from my room when he was over. Im 18. My friend who is 19 years old saw it happen.

Legally, what can I do? I considered just beating his ass; but then I found this forum.

I know if I threaten with legal action, him or his family will just say skrew it & give me back my 100$.

So what are some scary forms I can start filing out to get this in the wheels of motion?

ecmst12

If you beat him up, you go to jail. You are an adult, he is not. You can sue him in small claims court if you like.

[V]

If you beat him up, you go to jail. You are an adult, he is not. You can sue him in small claims court if you like.
omg no way, thats exactly what I implied.

& my moms fine thx.

Anyways, what are some forms I can begin filling out?
whats the first thing I should do to take action?
Should I call the police department first?
what?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">