• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

more questions about filing myself and pros cons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elvis99

What is the name of your state?az, i have been
told that i could file myself and save so much money , i owe over 40,000 in debt, and iam payin
g on a car that the loan is upside down on. all other debt is unsecured. i want to keep the car and have had made all payments on time,but i owe that same bank (car Loan) over 13,000 dollars of unsecured debt.would i just go nuts trying to file by myself and if i do what resources would be the best to show me how to do it. and what about
parallegals or other companies who do it for half of what lawyers charge, my lawyer said it would run me around $1,200 dollars total for everything
please help me decide , thank u all

bigun

Elvis,

I would suggest that since this will be a once in a lifetime adventure, that you retain a lawyer and get it done right the first time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">