• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

More specifically, re: Dissolution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



More specifically:

I am President of a nearly defunct California C-corp which I am considering dissolving, in order to eliminate the need of future tax filings and other related headaches. However, there is still the potential for some limited future royalty earnings, and I am wondering how we can pass those on to the two primary shareholders (myself and my partner, who hold 95% of the shares; so perhaps in the form of a buyout and assignation of the rights of the royalty agreements to us as individuals).

Anybody have any advice?


[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential