• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mortgage agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I'm from Dallas.
I take home for three years in mortgage from a homeowner and agreement was signed. But now the landlord asks me to change the deal which I refuse. Is it possible now?

FlyingRon

You're going to be a bit more clear. Did you buy the house? What mortgage? What changes. Why is there a landlord involved?

I take the home for $20000 for three years, and the agreement was signed. Now the owner asks me to give some more money, otherwise, leave home but I'm confused. He also wants to refund my money by 50%, and I stay there for only seven months with my family. If the owner forcibly removes me from home, so what can I do for this?

LdiJ

I take the home for $20000 for three years, and the agreement was signed. Now the owner asks me to give some more money, otherwise, leave home but I'm confused. He also wants to refund my money by 50%, and I stay there for only seven months with my family. If the owner forcibly removes me from home, so what can I do for this?
I think you are saying that you bought a home on contract for $20,000 for three years, and now the seller is trying to get more money from you. Take the contract that you signed to an attorney and have the attorney review it.

I think you are saying that you bought a home on contract for $20,000 for three years, and now the seller is trying to get more money from you. Take the contract that you signed to an attorney and have the attorney review it.
Exactly, you are right. Thank you so much I must contact an attorney.

I take the home only for three years, after three years I leave the house according to the agreement. For remaining there three years, I give the owner $20.000. Now just seven months pass the owner told me to give more money or otherwise leave home.

ShyCat

I take the home only for three years, after three years I leave the house according to the agreement. For remaining there three years, I give the owner $20.000. Now just seven months pass the owner told me to give more money or otherwise leave home.
Okay, that is a lease agreement. A mortgage is used to buy property.

LdiJ

Did you already give him the $20,000? Again, take your lease agreement to an attorney for review. However, if you have already given him the $20,000 and have a signed agreement, he should not be able to extort you for more money or make you leave the property before the end of three years.

izzie02

I have a feeling the owner of house has a mortgage in his name. Maybe Maureen has been told she can take over his mortgage after she pays him a certain amount. Now owner wants house back and is offering money to get out of house she thought she was paying "mortgage" on.

Did you already give him the $20,000? Again, take your lease agreement to an attorney for review. However, if you have already given him the $20,000 and have a signed agreement, he should not be able to extort you for more money or make you leave the property before the end of three years.
Yes, I already give him the $20,000. Thanks for your excellent tips, and it gives the console to my mind.

I have a feeling the owner of house has a mortgage in his name. Maybe Maureen has been told she can take over his mortgage after she pays him a certain amount. Now owner wants house back and is offering money to get out of house she thought she was paying "mortgage" on.
Exactly that. Thank you so much.

Sponsored Ad