• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mortgage deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oscanto

This mortgage deed is about a money my mother lend to a person. The lawyer in charge wrote "pay to the order of Martha Rodriguex, personal representative of Miguel Rodriguez., deceased.
This phrase means. She inherited the money of Miguel Rodriguez? If this is so and Martha dies the family of Miguel can make a sue to get some money? Will you explain this to me?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oscanto:
This mortgage deed is about a money my mother lend to a person. The lawyer in charge wrote "pay to the order of Martha Rodriguex, personal representative of Miguel Rodriguez., deceased.
This phrase means. She inherited the money of Miguel Rodriguez? If this is so and Martha dies the family of Miguel can make a sue to get some money? Will you explain this to me?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please clarify some items. If your mother loaned money to someone, she would get a mortgage or a promissory note and not a deed. What is the title of the document that states "pay to the order of" Is she inherits money, it would be through Probate Court instructions. If martha dies, the same Probate thing applies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">