• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mosquito Trouble!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
HappyHusband said:
Call 311. Tell them you have an unusually bad infestation of skeeters in your complex.
Maybe they will send out a health officer to inspect the premises and cite the property owner IF they find anything violating the public health code, which encourages the skeetos, such as standing water, etc.

Thanks. I have actually done that. I"ll contact them again, since it has been a few days, see if multiple complaints might help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential