• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mothers rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Charliegirl12

Jacksonville florida , what do i do if im the primary care taker and there is no court order and i allowed the father visitation for the summer and he now will not return my kids he also wont allow me to talk to them

LdiJ

Jacksonville florida , what do i do if im the primary care taker and there is no court order and i allowed the father visitation for the summer and he now will not return my kids he also wont allow me to talk to them
You need to immediately file in court for primary custody. You were a fool to allow the father to have them without formal custody orders. Don't be a fool now, get yourself an attorney and file for custody, like yesterday.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Are you married to Father? Did he sign the AOP to be on the birth certificate? How are they just YOUR kids if he is the father? Are you in the same county as Father? How old are the children?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">