• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion of Custody Hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Who are you? Are you an atttorney? Are any of you guys a legitimate attorney? And don't reply to me with sarcasm. Take that somewhere else. God bless you!
I am an attorney and you are so far in the weeds. He WILL be able to see his biological child. He is the legal father. He will get visitation of some sort. YOU need to realize that and NOT interfere. It could be anything from supervised on up. He could get unsupervised. You are being vindictive and short sighted.

NONE of my answer is sarcastic.

HRZ

Unless the judges comments are in an order they may not count

Notice is a big legal point ..and he must get it right ...you need not stand there looking to be served...but if he files proof of service..even if "wrong" it may not be a slam dunk to undo if he gets award by your failure to attend

If you want to play games...go hire a darn good lawyer FIRST.

Don't call the court and expect them to look up answers or provide legal advice ...go access the actual file if it exists and copy it , your lawyer will need it too.

Dads have rights and odds strongly favor he will have some role in his child's life ...smarter to go after his pocketbook for child support...my personal view is that a parent who doesn't seek support for child from a parent who is able to provide support is not really acting on child's best intetest

Your -attitude - will NOT serve the child well .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">