• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to Dismiss not available for defendant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Litigator22

Thank you, Litigator, for your loyal following.
I did not change my recommendation (?) . . .
Apparently we differ as to the meaning of the word "recommend".

Anyway and whatever, I would have bet a hundred dollars that you'd say that you didn't say what you said. And another that your loyal toadies would rally in agreement that you didn't say what you said even thought they don't know what it was that you said.

Fini!

quincy

Anyway and whatever, I would have bet a hundred dollars that you'd say that you didn't say what you said. And another that your loyal toadies would rally in agreement that you didn't say what you said even thought they don't know what it was that you said.

Fini!
How do you define "recommend?"

I generally will not argue that I didn't say something ... at least when it is obvious that I said it. That sort of nonsense is the province of our country's current leader.

Last edited:

adjusterjack

The answer to a complaint can lead to the plaintiff dismissing the action - and a dismissal of the action is what divona2000 expressed as her goal. Naming the wrong defendant in the action is certainly one good reason for a plaintiff to dismiss a suit.
Got your rose colored glasses on, do you, Quincy?

The plaintiff didn't name the wrong defendant just because the defendant says so.

The more likely result is that the plaintiff adds the other potential defendant to the lawsuit, let's them both point fingers at each other in court, then the judge decides which one pays the bill.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer

Fini!
@Just Blue Good heavens, he's run out of kittens to kick as well!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">