• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motion to vacate judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New Jersey

I was in a car accident in 2004, I had an attorney to represent me. However, the attorney did not respond back to the providers attorney. I was not made aware that he did not respond until after I recieved noticed that a judgement was filed against me. I contacted the other party explained the situation and they were very cruel. I asked for the information submitted to the attorney. I never recieved this information. I got on the phone and contacted the car in€surance company and the doctors office had not submitted the bill to the company. I took a copy of the EOB from my private isurance company and submitted to the insurance company. In addition I have begun making payments in the amount of 50.00 a month. What should be prepared for in the pending hearing.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential