• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My ex girlfriend moved away in 1993. My daughter was 4 years old. I objected to her move, but she said she did no longer want to live in California. I have only seen my daughter two summers the last time being 1998. I didnt establish paternity in 1989 when she was born. Didn't know I had to, my name was on her birth certificate. The mother and I argue about her being raised by another man etc. What can I do? I dont send her any regular support money and she doesnt want me to establish paternity. I am at a loss.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential