• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moving juristiction in Mississippi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My ex and i live in Mississippi approx 4 hours apart. He has not paid child support in over a year and medical in over 4 years. He is closely connected politically in the county where juristiction is now located. The judge there refuses to grant a contempt charge and is obviously biased towards my ex. How can I get jurisdiction changed? Does DHS have any authority to move jurisdiction?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential