• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Moving13346

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Fl.

moving13346,

You sent me a PM, apparently before you were banned from this site and the PM was deleted by the administrator when you were banned.

I worked very hard to help you as much as I could because I know how hard it is to do anything without an attorney when you don't know the laws and the proper steps to take, and because I know how unfair the Florida judges are toward male NCPs. If you hadn't gotten yourself banned, I could have continued to help you, but as it is now, you'll have to do it on your own.

You were banned because of your lousy attitude toward other posters. To be angry at the system or life, or even the posters that you disagree with is one thing. But to take out that anger on posters who are trying to help is quite another.

I hope that your attitude changes before you get in front of the judge, because a judge WILL NOT put up with it- you will not only lose your case, but you might find yourself in jail for contempt of court. I truly hope that everything works out for you.
Gracie :(

eyemback

Gracie3787 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Fl.

moving13346,

You sent me a PM, apparently before you were banned from this site and the PM was deleted by the administrator when you were banned.

I worked very hard to help you as much as I could because I know how hard it is to do anything without an attorney when you don't know the laws and the proper steps to take, and because I know how unfair the Florida judges are toward male NCPs. If you hadn't gotten yourself banned, I could have continued to help you, but as it is now, you'll have to do it on your own.

You were banned because of your lousy attitude toward other posters. To be angry at the system or life, or even the posters that you disagree with is one thing. But to take out that anger on posters who are trying to help is quite another.

I hope that your attitude changes before you get in front of the judge, because a judge WILL NOT put up with it- you will not only lose your case, but you might find yourself in jail for contempt of court. I truly hope that everything works out for you.
Gracie :(
Sadly, people seem to forget this is "FREE" advice. I notice the pattern when people don't get the legal advice they were expecting to hear. Maybe those people can pay someone to tell them what they want to hear. I am sure there are plenty of attorneys out there who do that.

LdiJ

custer_stands said:
now any "intelligent person" would block a poster by IP not username.....>

keep on trolling, you had to bar me silently because you could not win!
Do you realize that doesn't work? Many people don't have fixed IPs...therefore blocking an IP often blocks lots of other people as well.

People with aol or several other large providers have a new IP every time they get on the net.

custer_stands

the masses would be better off without some of the advice gotten here, I have asked questions on these forums for years and when people start their troll garbage I change my username, plain and simple....

I see that the days of getting good advice on here are over.

Don't worry I won't be back. I don't need "bad advice"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">