• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mr x wants it all. wife signed his name to car title. IT IS MOMS. a yr latr he brings it up in divorce. what now

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laters

mr x sold moms car gave her $1K he kept rest.
salesman and dealer and everyone else knows it to be hers, IT IS HERS. He has me sign his name to things often married 26yrs no kids
and a yr later he brings it up in court. I filed and am Pro Se. What do I do because the car is now in moms name and its not a divorce issue.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your post(s) make no sense. I would suggest that you ask your attorney about these matters.

So if the title has your mothers name on it she owns it, and as you correctly say yourself it has nothing to do with divorce proceedings between you and your husband.
What exactly is your question?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
How was your mother's car SOLD yet you say she NOW owns it?

You really need to start over again from scratch. You aren't making much sense.

xylene

We've established: OREGON.

Are you a boy or a girl?

One post - with a coherent story, kay plese thank

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">