• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mushroom kit by mail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lcarter

What is the name of your state? kansas

i have a different type of question. i understand that mushroom spores are legal to have, but does that mean that it is okay for me to order a kit and/or spores off an internet website? also what about sending it to my address? i am worried about getting tracked either through the computer or by the address and need any advice possible. thank you. :confused:

dequeendistress

Will the spores remain as spores?

Because these Psilocybin and psilocin are specifically named as illegal to possess, fresh
or dried psilocybin mushrooms are also illegal to possess (Title 21, Section 1 (c) ). Because spores contain no psilocybin or psilocin, they are legal to sell and possess in all statesexcept California. But in most states, it is illegal to cultivate or propogate spores into mycelium since mycelium generally contains both psilocybin and psilocin.

I think you are requesting information to obtain contraband legally. You can do your own search via the internet.

Last edited:
A

a1cr.a.w2002

mushroom

if you are worried about getting in trouble or you think its illegal you probably should'nt do it.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">