• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Must Attend Battery Classes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ruljancich

Oregon

Years nearest go ahead a termination of parenting rights trial in that trial I signed over my rights as I was losing the trial quite obviously and knew that some day I might have another child. Not wanting to lose my child right at birth without any cause I signed my rights over as I was inevitably going to lose my rights to my 1st child anyway.

Am I recent marriage are one and a 1/2 year old son was determined to be at risk in my presence on the basis of what my wife told

Unless I agreed to attend battery classes as well as drug and alcohol treatment mostly because my wife said I was abusive and that I had a drug problem.

I've not been convicted a visit assaulting my wife and I did not have a drug problem while I was with my wife I was given AUA which I passed a random.

If the restraining order is drop can my wife move back in with me in the state of Oregon.
I am unwilling to attend said classes as I do not have those problems.

If the restraining order was dropped could we move out of state and live together without our child Being taken into temporary

Eekamouse

Oregon

Years nearest go ahead a termination of parenting rights trial in that trial I signed over my rights as I was losing the trial quite obviously and knew that some day I might have another child. Not wanting to lose my child right at birth without any cause I signed my rights over as I was inevitably going to lose my rights to my 1st child anyway.

Am I recent marriage are one and a 1/2 year old son was determined to be at risk in my presence on the basis of what my wife told

Unless I agreed to attend battery classes as well as drug and alcohol treatment mostly because my wife said I was abusive and that I had a drug problem.

I've not been convicted a visit assaulting my wife and I did not have a drug problem while I was with my wife I was given AUA which I passed a random.

If the restraining order is drop can my wife move back in with me in the state of Oregon.

If the restraining order was dropped could we move out of state and live together without our child Being taken into temporary
If you were truly concerned about losing your child, you'd take the classes. What can it hurt? You might learn something valuable.

commentator

If you had no qualms about your really not having a drug and alcohol problem, you wouldn't have such an issue with having to go to the drug and alcohol treatment program and the domestic battery classes to regain contact with your child.

Obviously there has been some sort of problem going on in your life and your relationships, as in how you lost the first child, and then now you're having these issues with a new family and person. I'd guess that you're the one with the problem and you're carrying it along with you.

Is the wife who "told the police" about your problems the one you are planning to move back with you and leave the state with you? If so, she is a complete dummy. She may be exposing your child to something really dangerous and in your right mind, you know you don't want to do that. If you need help with drug and alcohol issues (and the fact that you tested clean once doesn't mean you don't) and tend to violence upon occasion, then this is something you won't cure by leaving the state. Maybe the new state doesn't have any problems with you yet, but they'll have later. The police don't just exactly take someone's casual word for these problems, and her deciding to take it all back and say she made it all up wouldn't work to get your restraining order dropped. You're going to end up in trouble with the authorities and ending up abandoning another child. Man up and fix your problems.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer

How do you know that your wife has any interest in moving back in with you?

How do you know that your wife wants to move out of state with you?

You should not be communicating with her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">