• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MWCrothers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWCrothers

You don't know as much as you think. I do not sleep around and everyone where I live know's this about me. There was little over a month between my boyfriend and the rape. The doctors knew all this and so did the guy who raped me. As I said before, I was on the pill to regulate my period and my ex always used a condom. There was no DNA test done, he signed the birth certificate.

As for locking the threads, I did that because I came here to get legal advice and was insulted repeatedly. I have since reported this behaver to the site administrators and I will let them deal with this matter from here on in.

rmet4nzkx

MWCrothers said:
You don't know as much as you think. I do not sleep around and everyone where I live know's this about me. There was little over a month between my boyfriend and the rape. The doctors knew all this and so did the guy who raped me. As I said before, I was on the pill to regulate my period and my ex always used a condom. There was no DNA test done, he signed the birth certificate.

As for locking the threads, I did that because I came here to get legal advice and was insulted repeatedly. I have since reported this behaver to the site administrators and I will let them deal with this matter from here on in.
If what you say is true, you have even less chance that your ex is the father and more issues related to the medical care you received and your insuing infertility than a paternity issue. In any case, you already had 2 prior pregnancies and more than likely some questions as to paternity back then, even before a doctor recently informed you that you were overdue, there are other medical reasons for an aged placenta or low amnio etc. Anything you do will open up a can of worms, you have a right to your medical and legal records and you will have a lot of unpleasant questions to answer, no matter the course of action you take. You need to ask yourself, just what is your intention here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">