• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialectic

location is bc, canada

The company is was working for wasnt giving me work. I asked them to relocate me. They didnt. So on oct 10 in went for an interview with another company. I got the job. And i received this letter.

Welcome to paladin

This letter serves as confirmation of paladin accepting me as a employee. YOu must bring all this id to the orientation tommorrow. (the official paperwork was to be done then)

Orientation is on oct 11...

after the interview a truck rear ended my car and it was written off (93 corolla) +5k damage.

I sustain a back injury. I cant touch my knees and its painful...when the dorctor had me bend over...I got very dizzy and almost passed out in his office. X ray said i have asteoperinia

But the next day paladin said they were no longer offering me the job. I said i have written confirmation. Im going to labour relations.

ICBC(the car insurance people) said that i wouldnt get paid for missing time off from work since i didnt actually have the job?

So im wondering can i get compensated for missing work and what other compensation should i seek ?
I dont have a lawyer

My car was written off, i lost a job opp, and im injured--

Last edited:

dialectic

re

I dont sell dope i grew some along time ago and paid my price> got a pardon

But im still wondering if i can get compensated for lost wages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">