• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MGriffin024

What is the name of your state? SC Ok my accident happened in dec. 23 1997 i got a lawyer on dec.27 this what happen i had to do 2 days cummunity serv. on 2th day i was in a dumptruck we went to the land fill they told me i had to stand outside of the dumptruck so i got out, the county driver then started to raise the dump rish had 11 tons of concrete pipe in the back, while he was raising it i was talking to a bulldozer guy, then i heard a loud crack when i turned around all i saw was darkness i awoke in the hospital, what happened was the new ford dumbtruck hinges on the dump broke and the dumb swung around in my direction i had concrete pips hit me in the head then roll over my back then the dumptruck dump landed right over me, so i got a lawyer to file for my injurys and farther treatment every thing was going good for 12 months then there insurance for the county said since i was doing cummunity serv. thru the court i was not covered. they denied all my claims then 3 months later while i was still bed ridden the police came to arreast me for child support i spent 2 months in jail before my lawyer sent papers about my case so the judge released me, then then 5 moths later my lawyer tell me he can't do anything for me anymore and that my limations will be up in 1 mouth, so i go to see another lawyer and they tell me i'm to late, so i lost everything my home car etc. so i move to Texas with family, then my grandmother calls me and says you never guess what , she said that the lawyer that was doing my lawsuit is on the city concil , she thinks he was letting time pass by so i wouldn't have a case, then my father tells me that if he was on the city concil that i was sueing he was not legaly allowed to be my lawyer , so right now i have 68,000 bucks in hospital bills and still about same in home care bills, no one will hire me for what my injures are . |So in the end i got screwed by my lawyer and the county and people tell me since my limatation are up i can do nothing about it. I would like some advise on this subject.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">