• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My company says no.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave8891

I work for a large company. My problem is that the human resource manager and /i are very good friends and the company told her it has to stop. Is there anything I can do?

Last edited:

Beth3

I work for a large company. My problem is that the human resource manager and /i are very good friends and the company told her it has to stop. Is there anything I can do?
Because it is a conflict of interest - or at least gives the appearance of being so. Management and co-workers will be wondering, and perhaps assuming, the HR Manager is sharing confidential information with you that she shouldn't. Short of one of you finding another job, no, there is nothing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">