• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My dogs on a leash got into a fight with neighbors dog off leash

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelle m

I’m being casual on here like I should able to be. Trust me I kno what I’m doing and going to present to the judge and I am consulting with an attorney however do I spend the money on her or getting the dogs out ? I told u earlier there are so many other things factoring in this case I’m just not going to keep writing back and forth at the end of the day I just wanted some feed back ...

And as far as evidence YES IT was from the fighting and the first Animal control officer took pictures stated that it was from the fight And I guess that does make me an expert doesn’t it?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Shut up queen bee. R u for real ? Get off this thread..
Look everyone, the child is throwing a temper tantrum. And yeah, I am for real. Site verified as an attorney. I could help you but you quite frankly seem to think you know everything. You do not. You are not going to present well in court. You are NOT an expert. Nor can you be on your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">