• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My dogs on a leash got into a fight with neighbors dog off leash

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelle m

And these are the best dogs I’ve EVER HAD and I’ve had them my life ... so it’s really sad and unfair ... if they were guilty and agressive I would do the right thing ... I have before ..my other dog killed a cat and she was getting worse .. it was awful but I am a responsible dog owner and these dogs don’t deserve this at all !

quincy

And these are the best dogs I’ve EVER HAD and I’ve had them my life ... so it’s really sad and unfair ... if they were guilty and agressive I would do the right thing ... I have before ..my other dog killed a cat and she was getting worse .. it was awful but I am a responsible dog owner and these dogs don’t deserve this at all !
Be prepared to prove this in court in whatever way you can. Good luck.

Joelle m

You're not understanding. Has the insurance company been informed that two pitties now live in the house? Not yet? Then you have no clue what will happen when they do.

And you need to learn to communicate like a literate adult.

Stealthy

He called his agent who is a friend she said no he was not covered.. that was it .. and since the dogs have been at animals control until I can get them out by either paying an obscene amount of money or wining my case which intend to do... (crossing my fingers) I’m really just praying the judge will see it as it actually happened in which case is NOT THEIR or my fault at all but the negligence of the neighbor and their dog charging and provoking, causing my dogs fear and need to protect myself and stepson. Ya feel me ? Lol and I do understand. u need to not speak to people the way way u do and not expect a reaction like I gave ...k

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Stealthy

He called his agent who is a friend she said no he was not covered.. that was it .. and since the dogs have been at animals control until I can get them out by either paying an obscene amount of money or wining my case which intend to do... (crossing my fingers) I’m really just praying the judge will see it as it actually happened in which case is NOT THEIR or my fault at all but the negligence of the neighbor and their dog charging and provoking, causing my dogs fear and need to protect myself and stepson. Ya feel me ? Lol and I do understand. u need to not speak to people the way way u do and not expect a reaction like I gave ...k
I'm assuming that you mean "win", not plying the judge with wine.

It takes more than intentions to win. I think you should have at least an initial consult with a lawyer in your area to gain some perspective on how your local court functions, as opposed to how you think that they should function. For example, the only "proof" that matters is the admissible evidence. Check the rules. You are likely not an expert on blood evidence, so your opinion on what the pictures show might not be relevant, or at least not highly credible.

No, I don't "feel you". When you are ready to present yourself as a responsible adult, you can come back. Until then, any advice is a waste of time.

Joelle m

and NO STEALTH NO CANCELLATION... I guess U work for geico? I just said she was a friend... stop acting like u kno anything ... as far as I’m concerned u weren’t well liked in hs or college were u??
Is that the reason for the hostility? OU have been rude since the beginning of this post ..
k bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">