• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My family attacked me then issued an OOP against me then harassed me through emails!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niteme

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois.

I moved out of Illinois since all this happened but all of it happened when I lived in Illinois.

So in early 2012 my family sent me to jail for something I never did a hear-say crime that I shook my fist at a family member and after 30 days in cook county I did stupidly confess to a crime I never committed. My 30 days to change my plea expired before I learned about the 30 days to change my plea.

Now nearly a year later and I'm still on court supervision, my family came over to my house where they didn't live nor was not invited to entered my home and attacked me when I went to call the cops. I managed to record the whole attack, I have my family saying they'll lie to the cops to get out of what they're doing to me, and they did lie and they did get away with it. A couple days after violating me and getting away with it they issued an OOP against me. Because watch out I might get attacked! Then for a few months after the OOP I got harassing emails after harassing emails. In some of them as my harasser plugged my email into newsletter signups, I was able to get an IP address. A reoccurring IP address. I've gone to many different police stations even hired a PI which gave me free info I already found online on the IP address.

The IP address my free searches reveal is about 2 miles away from the persons house that has an OOP against me. Very suspect if you ask me. I got hundreds of emails but only a few direct email to email harassment's. I've not only went to the cops that do nothing for me ever, unless it's to screw me, but I went to my Public Defender and the State Attorney, both are doing crap for me. In one of the emails my family sent me has my full name SS # bank account numbers and amounts old addresses I use to live at so I went to the FTC for some identity fraud to see if I can get something done that way, but nope nope. People can just message me super personal information and that's okay!

So I don't know what to do. I have a GREAT case for a lawsuit since I have 15 minutes of my family attacking me on tape which might be allowed in Civil Court. And these emails that I haven't been able to prove is my family, but I've never been so certain of anything in my life that it is them harassing me, violating their own OOP against me. If I harassed them I'd spend months in jail but hey if they abuse the law system to abuse me, well that's okay... is the message I'm getting from all the places I went to for help. I've been trying for over a year to get something done about getting a Subpoena on the 3 emails and 1 IP address I have.

I need help telling my side of the story and without the proof that my family violated their own order of protection, I only have a recording.

If I do sue which I want to, whoever helps me sue can have anything over $300. I feel I deserve a couple of cartons of smokes and some legal MMJ for all my suffering. I was thinking about suing for 50K, so anyone who helps me can have anything over my tiny $300 I'm politely requesting.

Thank you if you can help me or advise me.

niteme

I'm not changing my email address because of ONE internet troll.

I was planning on running for some public office before any of this! I NEED THE TRUTH! I need to be able to prove my family abused the legal system so I have a chance of winning some election long into the future. I have the tape of me getting attacked, now all I need is someone to help me get info on these emails and IP address.

If I violated the OOP I'd spend tons of time in jail... but they can do it, oh and I should change my email... it's what all the police said to me, just change your email. THAT'S NOT THE POINT! They broke the law I want justice! End of story!

My family can send me to jail but when others violate the law against me well nothing is ever done, EVER. This is just one crappy story among many I have. I want justice for once!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You don't stand much of a chance at a public office if you don't understand that, sometimes, the best path is the one that will solve the problem.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I would suggest that you see a therapist to help you get over your issues.

Eekamouse

How would a silly spat with your family preclude you from running for office someday? I'd be more worried about what they'll say to people when you do run for office. Think they'll remain mum on their complaints about you? Ha. Not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">