• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My (former) Property Manager allegedly violated statutes and ethics...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NatTrak

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

How serious does the Az Dept. of Real Estate take formal complaints? I have the burden, no problem. Do they want it in just plain vanilla English? I'm sure. Or do I need to present my case against with "But for nots" and "Whereas", etc. Work with me here, assume I've been wronged, for argument sake (apparently my new PM thinks so, I know so), so what increases my chances the commission or board will jump to the occasion? If I cite which rules and regs were broken? I need a little guidance here, from someone with more experience than I. Is there somewhere I can see prior public complaints, as a guide like. I mean because after one file one, it becomes public. Where's that at?

Thx

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

How serious does the Az Dept. of Real Estate take formal complaints? I have the burden, no problem. Do they want it in just plain vanilla English? I'm sure. Or do I need to present my case against with "But for nots" and "Whereas", etc. Work with me here, assume I've been wronged, for argument sake (apparently my new PM thinks so, I know so), so what increases my chances the commission or board will jump to the occasion? If I cite which rules and regs were broken? I need a little guidance here, from someone with more experience than I. Is there somewhere I can see prior public complaints, as a guide like. I mean because after one file one, it becomes public. Where's that at?

Thx
Here is the Arizona FAQ's for filing complaints, etc.: http://www.re.state.az.us/Inv/InvFaqs.aspx

I don't believe that anyone here has had direct experience with filing a complaint.

Just Blue

Thx
What is "vanilla English"?
????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">