• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My life is now ruined

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caljamscott

What is the name of your state? New York

I got framed up by a total stranger, a corrupt cop during Operation Impact while sitting at a traffic light, that's all. Ok, ok, perhaps, just perhaps I lifted my foot off the brake pedal while the light was yellow on the other side. I don't even remember anymore. I don't think I did, and even if I did I didn't pass any steady red. I don't think that is even the issue here.

Does that sound like Reckless Driving and Passing Steady Red at the same time and same place to you? Really now.

That's it! My life is ruined my life is ruined and it's a pity because I'm known for doing the Top Two Musicals in the World and on the internet. No one pays me for that, though. I'm just a "novelty" when it comes to that. I'm just doing the intellectual thinking for All Humanity now, that's all I do.

Ok I've retained a lawyer from this website and I'm going to meet with him for the first time tomorrow (Tuesday). At least I'm keeping it in the family, right?

I've lived in this same apartment for 44 years. My mother and father died, and I'm all alone in the world. I'm hanging on barely by a thread as it is. Look at me. I live an easy-going, very stable life. I have hardships upon hardships, and now I'm really in the fight of my life with this phony charge of Reckless Driving. The buster should've given me a ticket for Model Driving instead of Reckless Driving; that would've been more appropriate.

Look at me. Do I look like a reckless driver to you? My father started teaching me how to drive 40 years ago. I'm very experienced at this, and I never drove reckless in all my life. I may have passed a few steady reds, had a speeding in New Jersey and in New York in my day many years ago but that was all taken care of long ago.

Oh gawd I can't believe this. Maybe I can go into the courthouse and take a look at the file there. That would ease my mind a bit, but whatever Officer Buster submitted to the file it is a LIE anyway.

enjay

If you aren't seeing someone, perhaps you should find a therapist. I mean that in a nice way. A reckless driving charge, bogus or not, is not the end of the world. It isn't like you are being charged with murder.

C

Caljamscott

If I need a therapist I'm going to charge it to the NYPD. They caused my grief.

Nah, it's ok. I'm more strong-willed than you can imagine. Thank you for the advice anyway.

C

Caljamscott

This rogue cop is trying to sell everyone a Bill of Goods, that's all. I hope my lawyer fixes him good. I plan to sue this clown to get back all my legal expenses too. Can I do that?

I didn't pass any steady red and I wasn't driving recklessly. I was standing perfectly still at an intersection and I wasn't even batting an eyelash. In fact in a situation like this he should've given me a notice for Exemplary Driving, not Reckless Driving. C'mon.

How do you drive recklessly and stand perfectly still at the same time? This I don't get. I don't get it :confused:

Whatever he entered into the file is a LIE.

Curt581

First, you are laboring under the mistaken impression that we care about your wounded sensibilities.

Second, is there a rational legal question in there somewhere?

C

Caljamscott

Can't you see I'm under duress here, man? I've done nothing to you.

Curt581

Caljamscott said:
Can't you see I'm under duress here, man? I've done nothing to you.
Oh, cry me a river. :rolleyes:

You got a ticket for God's sake.

What are you going to do when something REALLY bad happens to you? Spontaneously combust?

C

Caljamscott

I got more than a ticket. I got two tickets and one of them is a career ender. God man, I didn't do anything in the first place.

C

Caljamscott

To the contrary IAAL. It's always a pleasure seeing you here.

"A lawyer's time is his stock in trade"-Abraham Lincoln

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Caljamscott said:
To the contrary IAAL. It's always a pleasure seeing you here.

"A lawyer's time is his stock in trade"-Abraham Lincoln

My response:

Apparently, your idiot brain didn't properly compute the question. I'll repeat it for the obvious dumb schmuck New Yorker.

"I want you to ask ME this question - - "Are you (IAAL) sick and tired of seeing me on these forums?"

IAAL

C

Caljamscott

Sorry I can't reply to you, IAAL. This is getting way out of my league. Thanks for your help anyway.

C

Caljamscott

Wayne POTZ said:
I agree with you caljamscott. You know, there are some real nutjobs on this website and you should try to ignore them.
At first I thought this website was comparatively nutjob-free. For the most part it is, but I"ll be on the lookout for the nutjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">