• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My parked car was hit by a truck at my employment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

suzieblock

What is the name of your state? IL

I wanted to know what steps or rights do I have. I work at a distribution center & everyday we have different carriers coming & going. The warehouse & office employess have assigned parking spaces. My car was parked at my assigned space & parked car was hit by a truck. My company claims video camera was under repair & security has a log with 3 different drivers & think 1 of the drivers did it since he signed in at 3:35pm & signed out at 3:38pm. Trucking company does not want to do anything since my employer does not have video tape to proof anything. Who is liable? My total cost for repai is approx: $1100 according to an extimate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">