• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My post is missing. Does this site have server issues?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HotelSwatTeam

Hello.

My post is missing.

Does this forum have a server issue which are deleting people post?

It was right here before.

Please let me know

Thanks.

HotelSwatTeam

Yes, I had 2 post(not including this one)

One was in the criminal/arrest and one was on general litigation against a company.

I now only see 1 question on my post.

Just Blue

Were both thread on the same general topic? Or did you have links /personal id'ing info in the post? Those are reason Admin might delete a thread...other wise you must have accidently deleted it.

HotelSwatTeam

Were both thread on the same general topic? Or did you have links /personal id'ing info in the post? Those are reason Admin might delete a thread...other wise you must have accidently deleted it.
I did say that I wanted to like sue them for a lot of money and take them to the cleaners. Perhaps this language was too strong for the moderator and offended him? No links, no personal information, just a strong interest in maximizing the the lawsuit $ amount.

quincy

I did say that I wanted to like sue them for a lot of money and take them to the cleaners. Perhaps this language was too strong for the moderator and offended him? No links, no personal information, just a strong interest in maximizing the the lawsuit $ amount.
Your thread on the restaurant receipt appears in this section of the forum. It has responses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">