• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My post is not here??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

whyizzit

What is the name of your state? CA
I posted here last night and so far it isn't here

When I use "favorites" it brings me here -- I log in and it seems to be ok.
However,--------------where is my post from last night ?? Is there a lag before it is posted??
Helllllp..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

whyizzit said:
What is the name of your state? CA
I posted here last night and so far it isn't here

When I use "favorites" it brings me here -- I log in and it seems to be ok.
However,--------------where is my post from last night ?? Is there a lag before it is posted??
Helllllp..

My response:

It's actually here. We're just playing "hide and seek" with you. Tag, you're it !

There is a 48 hour lag time between writing your post, and actually appearing on the forums. In that time, your problem might be solved !

IAAL

W

whyizzit

Wanna play kick the can?? LOL

Ok-- 48 hours -- hmmm.. but I just got a reply from the "not here" post in less than 24 hours...........
Actually, I went ahead and did some editing on my "not here " post and was going to load it today...
guess I better wait??
Thanks for your quick and cute response!!

HomeGuru

Do yourself a favor and start a new thread.
Click on the button "New Message", then type your posting, go to the bottom and click "Submit New Thread", then wait for the confirmation message to appear.
Then go back to the forum and see if you can locate your thread.
It should be there.

W

whyizzit

thanks~

okey doke= thanks
It is somewhat lengthy - but can't leave out important points......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">