• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

? my right to make claim against exhusband's estate.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Myself and my exhusband both reside in Florida. He recently passed away. Our child is 24 years old. Do I have the legal right to make a claim against his estate for all the child support he never paid me. Also would there be a statute of limitations in Florida regarding this claim if I were able to do so? Any info would be appreciated..thanks



Did you have a court order for child support on which he was in arrears while he was alive ? If so, when was the last time you actively persued him for the support?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential