• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dialectic

my province is bc, canada.

Ok im seeking advice

I have a criminal pardon that was awarded in 2004.

I have a Ba; pscyh and crim diploma

I just starting to do a job search. Im just wondering if i can get hired by the criminal justice system: police, probation/parole, border ? I asked on the police forums and they all said no!! since my previous record would show or the poly would show my previous drug use and abuse (14 years ago)

My second area is to get a job with my psych degree. So im wondering if the human services area would be a problem. Ill never get a masters since i dont have the money or grads from university--

And lastly, im strongly considering going into radiologic tech. I would have to upgrade my highschool math and sciences --10 courses so about 1.5 years and then applying but it seems im well suited--i like to help people, im quiet and shy so i dont like people too much, and i like computers/tech--

Im 41 now so i need to find a career to start in. Money is tight since i just got laid off from my security guard job. But hopefully i get on with the armored cars and start there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">