• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in ohio my son was arrested for a federal drug charge on complicity to distribute cocain he was befriended by a narcotics under cover who stayed with him for a while and they both were using cocain the agent had him purchase for him this is were the complicity charge came from well to shorten this he was on early release to the half way house and under an extream amount of pressure and reverted to drinking one night and when a cop tried to pull him over he ran (I guess) He was extreamly intoxicated. he wrecked within minutes of being chased. he is now in the county jail and being charged with a felony Fleeing dui and dus he has a dependency problem (no doubt) he also has 10 more months of federal time facing him while this is on going he was arrested in early april and has not been in front of a judge yet to plea. I hired him a attorney who said he would not waste my money and referred him to a pd. who he has only talked to once no-one knows or cares of any surcomstance to this crime. i don't know how to put my question in words but can you see any light in what i have told you? he goes to court on june 4 please help me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential