• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My team lead is abusive to everyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Until recently, neither did we.
I used to live in DC and saw the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial first hand, honoring over 20,000 officers who have died in the line of duty over many decades. Many more have been injured. The memorial is not new, it was established in 1984 and the deaths honored there include officers killed well before that. It has long been known by officers that their job involves that risk, one I appreciate them willing to assume. In our internet age, we see the news of it much more than we otherwise would have 30 years ago. I've not seen good statistics to know if the rate of death has increased substantially in recent years; perhaps it has. But officers doing the job today nevertheless know or should know that risk is there. I don't mean to diminish in any way that risk or sacrifice, but I think there isn't much parallel here to the OP's situation.

Dandy Don

There is nothing you or anyone else can do to make the situation better. Despite the number of complaints they have received about her in the past, they have obviously decided to keep her for some reason unknown to you or to anybody else. Can't you see you will be better off by finding a job elsewhere? Is it really worth the hassle to keep putting up with this? You are in a no-win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">