• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my wife abandoned me,leading income,broke my nose

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djcaution

What is the name of your state?tx
We lived in Jersey city,NJ.I now live in TX.She has cheated on me numerous times,abandoned me twice,broke my nose, destroyed my carrer becuse of it (I was a model)I lost all my money ,savings to make her dream come true.As soon as I was out of money she left ,and she makes alot(now)She was very abusive to me,we were married for 3 yrs.We lived in France when she broke my nose(I never touched her hit her) she has a tremendous temper problem,selfish,we were to buy a house and when she realised she could not put it in her maiden name behind my back she abandoned me in another country with no money and cheated on me with 3 different men(that I know about)she is the cruelst woman alive I have ever seen.I had to have reconstuctive surgery in Paris (pay for it myself) and already paid rent so i was trapped and it was all I had left and I couldnt get work as a model from it and it took one year before it was actually normal and I had severe emotional depression form it due to the fact I could not recognize myself as I could before for 30 yrs.I tried everything on this earth to make my marriage work and it seemed as if she did everything to destroy us.She is a compulsive liar,has a drinking problem that ,that is the trigger for her abusing nature,I have the three guys numbers and emails,old emails from her email talking to one of them,pictures of my nose (damage) copies of her swiss bank she puts money in to hide from me.Has slandered my name in Ny causeing my agency to drop me cause I am not their to defend myself.I am stuggling to survive now and I have a total of $350 as of today and need advice please help ,thankyou I have a great case against her ,but she made sure I am totally broke as not to be able to go after her with an attorney.I have been totally ,utterly screwed and I am a very kind and giving person and loved her as much as I could so I deserve a fair settlement and damages to my carrer that she caused me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">