• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my will with 4 children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ryansnina1229

Hi I am a resident of Brockton,ma,my ex husband and I found out today he has ALS (lou Gerigs Disease,He currently has a mortgage,we all live in the two family home.I am trying to found out the best way to leave this house to all 4 of our kids upon his death,any and all help anyone can give us would be appreciated.

Dandy Don

Is there going to be enough money in his estate to continue making mortgage payments, or if not, is someone else going to continue living there who can make mortgage payments? Right now the house is not his free and clear.

Dandy Don

Is there going to be enough money in his estate to continue making mortgage payments, or if not, is someone else going to continue living there who can make mortgage payments? Right now the house is not his free and clear. Would you all be willing to sell it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">