• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

N3rdyUnicorn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What part of DO NOT PM do you not understand? You are out of line. And you deleted your thread. You need to revisit your recovery program because they ask you to take full responsibility for EVERYTHING you have done as an addict. YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS. Hence, you are not really in recovery.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
@Ohiogal you didn't PM that you started a thread. Just in case you didn't know.
OH I knew I didn't PM it. I want her to know that she is out of line and everyone to know she deleted. She is not being responsible and not in actual recovery if she can't get it together to take full responsibility and own what her addiction did to her child and those around her.

She also mentioned a son. Where that child is, I don't know but he can't be that old (not an adult).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">