• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Name change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was divorced a year and a half ago in Portland, Oregon.
However, I didn't change my name at the time as I moved immediately to europe and didn't have time to get all my documents in my maiden name. how do I go about getting my name changed now that I'm returning to Portland?
Thank you, Staci

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential