• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NDA/NCAs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ep2002

Hi all,

I'm new to this board.

I live in Toronto, but most of the people I deal with are Americans & a several years back a commercial lawyer here in Toronto did up an NCA/NDA agreement for me that had a line for the person's signature, a line to print their name & a line for a witness.

I've been getting people telling me that having a witness sign it doesn't do anything, but this lawyer who drew up the contract never told me I had to have them notirize it.

What's the general law on this in the States & if anyone knows about the law in Canada or if it changed, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle

ep2002

There probably isn't, but I figured I'd ask....

Is there any online service that will allow people to get the NDA/NCA notorized without having to travel around looking for a lawyer?

Thanks

Michelle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">