• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NDA (non-disclosure-agreement)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Batory

What is the name of your state? All US. (or corp in delaware)
Hi

I would like to organize few people end exchange ideas.
and i want to protect them and myself in form of NDA agreement,
People contact via Internet becouse they live in diffrent places.

Can i do agreement that would be like this:
Each one sign agreement with me (organizator)
that he agree to Keep Confidential all the info they will take thorugh me
from other people.

Frist Question is it legal?
Second: If it is legal, then assuming that 6 people signed it with me,
and there is another person that want to join, but he will only want
to agree (sign) NDA with 2 of others.

Can i make only one paper agreement and then limit them on request,
in online form to only few of other participants.

So its like one paper agreement with each, and then only online agreement betwene members.
Is this online agreement has a full power in legal term?
Or what it has to be to have full power?

Last edited:

fcobarr

NDA's are all fine and good. However, the real question I've always been faced with is the enforceability of them. Sure, you have something in writing that is legal and all, but even if someone doesn't abide by it...how much $$ are you willing to spend trying to enforce it when someone has broken the agreement?

More importantly, do you know these people? Are they honest, trustworthey, etc? That has a lot more value than an NDA. Just my $.02 worth.

I'm not saying don't have an NDA between all of you, but realize it's not the most secure document either. People have to have integrity even after signing all the documents.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">