• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need a kicka** probate attorney in WV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dkweaver

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? GA but the case would be in WV

My father recently passed away. He left everything to my brother to divide how he sees fit.

To make a long story short. I found out that the will was signed in that back of my sisters van with my brother providing the two witnesses and having his attorney draw up the will

My father was at the time perscribed Zoloft, Zonegran and Loratab as well as other medications.
I do believe there may be a case where he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't understand what he was signing.

Could someone reccomend an attorney that would help me with all this mess..
Thanks

K

krispenstpeter

Just below the banner with the old guy's picture is a link to 'Find an attorney'. Use it.

The people who respond to questions on this forum are not allow and never would (ethics) solicit business through the forum.

Dandy Don

What is the estimated value of this estate? You may have to spend a considerable amount in upfront fees to retain an attorney and so I was wondering if it is worth it to you to go through the months and months of hassle that this is going to create for you, although I do admit it does look like you have a strong case in your favor.

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeGuru

krispenstpeter said:
Just below the banner with the old guy's picture is a link to 'Find an attorney'. Use it.

The people who respond to questions on this forum are not allow and never would (ethics) solicit business through the forum.

**A: who you calling old?

D

dkweaver

Thanks for the info..

There may be a couple hundred thousand at the very least. I know my father was a penny pincher.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">