• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need A Lawyer in Wisconsin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nmlisthefraud

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

We need an attorney in wisconsin for an ERISA - LTD issue. Person is on SSDI, was on LTD from former "self insured" company who now fired and said no more LTD. Union member, had a grievance hearing, lost of course. Is in appeal and arbitration.

Beth3

This Board does not make referrals to specific attornies, although the site does have a "find a lawyer" feature if you'd care to try that. I would suggest you get out the yellow pages and call the larger law firms in your area (or the nearest big cities) and ask if they have any ERISA attornies on staff.

I can tell you that there are two very big law firms in Milwaukee that have ERISA attornies. (This is a very specialized area of the law and not every firm will have attornies who deal with this.) I would certainly expect there are some in Madison too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">